Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Waiting Room

I feel like we're in the waiting room once again. Now that we're done with looking for a house as we found the one we like, made an offer, and now just waiting for the closing date which is next month, we are trying to be patient waiting. A lot of things can happen in a month...but again, the "the waiting room" is a place for us to learn to be patient, strive to be creative (as we anticipate decorating the new house) and at the same time, be prepared of any unexpected events.


The amazing part is the contentment being in the "waiting room" . It's not always easy, but with God's grace, we can find peace just waiting. It's not like I'm being negative or not trusting God...but as I said, a lot of things can happen and as we continue to trust God with the closing of the house...we are thankful for going through the process from the beginning.



On the other note...as I tried to sell some stuffs away to unclutter our apartment...I want to share some home decor inspirations I truly dig.




Since we bought this cute Alta Baby "Dido" Bedding for our upcoming baby boy...








...I'm digging some elephant items for the baby/kid's room (the baby and our little toddler will share their room), like this Modern Retro Elephant by BabyBomb


This will definitely stimulate the baby's vision.


I wish I can get this one for their room also...so not just the baby will appreciate the elephant theme, but as well as my little toddler. Anyway, the baby will be with us with the cradle in our bedroom for quite a while before we completely transfer him to the their room. But my little toddler would definitely like this modern elephant decor for kid's room. Elefant by Richard Hutten

No comments: