Friday, June 12, 2009

Out and About

I haven't posted in a while...and it's all because of the house hunting my husband has been doing since last month. We had the thought of buying a house earlier this year but put it on hold for a while as we're not really sure if we 're ready to be home owners. After a few months, much thought and prayers...with the help of our family and friend's encouragement as well and their prayers, we realized we can...we can buy a house! Of course, that includes the financial planning stuff.

By God's grace, now we are in the process of getting everything in place and hopes to close by mid-July. What's funny is...we are moving to a town in a Kentucky where Tim brought me few months ago, and I said..."this is the last place we'll live in Kentucky". Now, here we are...I think on the way to moving there. It is a small town not too far away from Covington and Cincinnati (OH), but I came to appreciate the small town feel of it after driving there several times.

I'm so excited as well with the decorating process of having a new home. We've been renters for the past 3 1/2 years and this is very new and exciting moment. Well, I'll just post next time the design process I'll do. And by the way, it's an almost brand new house because the house was just built last year. God provides...and when He does, it's more than what we can imagine!

No comments: