Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update on the house

Sometimes, when we don't see the end of the tunnel, we tend to panic or become frantic. We are supposed to close on the house last Monday but because we applied for RHS loan, the processing got delayed a little bit because of all gov't backlogged (according to our lender).


Earlier this week, I thought what should be our response on the situation? No, not to worry? But how do you not worry as time and days goes by, waiting to hear when is your closing date...the anticipation does grows. Today, as I read my devotion...I am reminded that my trust is in Him, my God who was with us from the beginning when we decided to buy a house and He will be with us until we close and move to this house. I admit, my doubting mind sometimes snatched out my faith but I'm glad that I have a big God that makes my troubles very tiny.

So, my response today is to trust in Him and wait patiently.

"And again, I will put my trust in Him." Hebrews 2:13

No comments: