Friday, November 07, 2008

Thanksgiving Finds

As I was about to look for cool etsy finds, I heard a buzz at out intercom. Something arrived and I was kinda puzzled as I haven't order anything online lately nor was expecting any package. The last package I was expecting had already arrived. In fact, I'm enjoying using it now which is this new HP computer we have.

Anyway, it turned out that the package was addressed to my two year old daughter. A gift from her grandma. The inside was a Fisher Price Thanksgiving Set and Mayflower Toy Set. I kept the inside boxes unopened so my daughter can do the honor of opening it.

For my etsy finds...I found this cool thanksiving inspired items that should be blogged about.




Carrot Cake Candle from blisscandles.etsy.com





Vintage game pieces autumn displace by
DuctTapeandDenim.etsy.com




These are my favorites! They are cute wooly pumpkins! by WhimsyByJess.etsy.com






...and this adorable table napkin would set your thanksgiving dinner table by sewingstitches.etsy.com


HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AHEAD!!!

No comments: