Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stay on the course.






So it's been quite a while since my last blog again. Aside from my ever growing baby, sweet and active toddler, pile of laundry and stuffs around the house, a part-time work at home job was added on my plate. I'm not talking about my freelance contractual work I do once in a while or my photography & artwork. I'm talking about being employed "again".

Still it's manageable, yet some of the things I like to do has to come at last end of the string these days...like blogging. But I want to stay on the course and keep blogging.

So, what's going on? I can't wait for spring! I'm so excited, I bought a running shoes today even I don't really run with my hubby. The last time I run with him was before we got married, when we were still in Winona Lake, IN. It was fall when we first run together. He's a good runner and although I was physically fit at that time, I hate running in the cold weather. I have to bundle myself in order to run...or maybe I didn't do the right thing or put the right outfit. Either way, I'll wait 'til it's warm and then we'll run together again.

One of my friend Barb suggested I share some recipes I cook sometime. Maybe I should try...I'm not the best cook, but I'll give it a try to share some recipes I make this coming season. In time for spring and pledge to run (when it gets warm), I'll start to experiment and share quick & healthy recipes...and even semi-homemades. I'm excited and I hope so are you! So you better bookmark this blog to make sure you'll get my recipes on your plate.

No comments: