Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today: We got something in the mail!

This morning, the door bell rang and we got two packages from our post guy. Whenever this season of the year arrives, USPS always pays us a visit and sometimes, the guy in the brown shorts too! But today, one package is unexpected because I forgot my sister-in-law sent it. We got her coffees! One is our order from her coffee site and other extra FREE coffees! A lot of FREEBIES! And did I say FREEBIES loud?!


Christmas shopping comes with online ordering so I received in the mail one of my online orders which is a $1.00 winning bid from Ebay. Five pairs of 3T size Old Navy socks for my little girl. Gotta add some pairs of socks in her Christmas stockings.

Then we went to the doctor's clinic for the kid's routine check-up and immunization. Poor Caleb, he had several shots. He did well for the most part especially when we went to the mall to buy towels and bed sheets to add in our Balikbayan box.

As I'm trying to finish this blog, I checked the status online of one package I'm waiting to arrive. One from Overstock.com. I was hoping it'll arrive tomorrow, so, I went to my email and click the "track package status" which brought me to UPS website. I was stunned! The item status is already "delivered"??? What???
As I read each detail, I notice that it was delivered 11/16/09 at 1:48pm in Crescent Springs. Apparently, when I checked out at Overstock.com, I forgot to change my shipping address to our new one. Now, I just hope I won't have nightmares thinking about that tripod I ordered. My hubby was so nice and didn't get mad at me or maybe he's half asleep. I just hope that he'll find that package tomorrow at the front door of our old apartment tomorrow after his work.

No comments: