Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winter Wonderland Series

I grew up in the tropical isle that is why I am always amazed everytime this season of the year comes. The first snow falls I ever felt was only last 2005 when we used to live in Northern Indiana.
It was amazing to watch how the snow falls slowly from the sky as if it was falling on a slow motion. My sweet room mate asked me that night if I want to go walking out of the snow (that was around 1am).
We walked down the small village to the pier by Winona Lake. The snow was almost up to my knee. She let me borrow her snow boots which barely fits me (my feet were bigger than hers) because I only own open-toe shoes at that time.





So, I'm sharing with you my Winter Wonderland Series which features some of the amazing photographs I captured in this western part of world. More to come tomorrow! :)



No comments: