Monday, August 25, 2008

13 going 30 Etsy Finds

I just turned 29 last week and I can't believe I'm already thinking that next year I'll be turning 30. Some women try to shun the thought of turning 30 in their lives, but for some reason...I am actually excited.





Rewinding back...I will try to rewind back when I was 13.



  • I just graduated elementary.

  • I remember going to my first youth camp at Mariveles, Bataan...where Death March took place during World War II.

  • I like wearing cut above-the-knee jeans.

  • Grunge and battle of the bands are popular.

  • Plain t-shirt with silkscreened personal names are popular.

  • I entered the world's largest highschool (in population).

  • I had to wear the white collared shirt and plaid skirt and tie in school (that's our uniform).

  • ...and oh so many memories entering highschool that some I couldn't remember.


So here's my etsy finds in line with my 13 going to 30... (hahaha, don't really think I made sense but just enjoy my etsy finds!)




Original Fine Art Photograph by EverydayMoments



Retro plaid necktie by pearb09












Gingham bead bangle bracelet by AnnieandOlive





Life is a Journey Wall Decal by TextStyle














and Good Plans by LifeVerse

No comments: